Sunday, October 24, 2010

Five random things about Nicole!

1. My middle name is Zaguirre, which is my mother's maiden name.

2. I have a really huge fear of aliens! I'm pretty sure that's because in fourth grade Russell Bechmann told me that they were going to come and eat me alive (and that ghosts watch me in my sleep).

3. My dad enjoys home brewing beer, sake, and soda during the weekends, and forces me to join him. It's not fun because in the end, neither of us are allowed to drink it (he has acid-reflux and I'm obviously under age).

4. I used to have an extremely heavy Filipino accent, and I would get teased and embarrassed so much that I asked Sabrienne Olanio to teach me how to speak normally (although most of the time people can still hear it in my voice).

5. I have a habit of rearranging my bedroom almost every month. For some reason I'm never satisfied with the way it looks.

2 comments: